The people behind FM Scout have encouraged the Football Manager community to share their ideas on how to improve the game and that effort was met by a sonorous response.
Hundreds of suggestions were posted on Facebook and on fmscout.com for this cause and a massive article was published where you can read the most interesting feature requests.
Don't miss it: Football Manager 2016 Features Wishlist
In this blog post, we'll list the 15 most wished for FM16 features.
- More realistic transfers AI
- Start your career as a real life manager
- Dynamic rivalries for clubs (confirmed)
- Add new camera angles (e.g. dugout view)
- Introduce audio commentary
- Tactics that account for with and without the ball
- Less players complaining about lack of playing time
- View and control training sessions
- Bring back LAN games (without internet)
- Allow manager wage to be usable somehow
- Decrease the frequency of emerging injuries
- Option to manage the youth team
- More buzz after winning a trophy
- Have more control over club finances and deals
- Stadium editor tool
Read more FM16 feature requests.
Which ideas would you like to see implemented on Football Manager 2016?
Let us know in the comments below.