Features producer Stephen Davidson and features designer Seb Wassell run down some of the key tips you need to know about Football Manager 2021.
1. Win with DataUse data to your advantage to come out on top. From more detailed opposition reports to greater insight in post-match analysis, there’s a new level of information at your fingertips.
2. Know your GesturesKnowing how to use gestures properly will lead to victory. Gestures are a marked evolution from the Tone system of previous FM. The gestures you choose, combined with what you say, will have an effect on those in the room.
3. Perfect Player DevelopmentDevelop your players well and reap the rewards. It will be a balancing act as young players require a delicate mix of time on the training ground and regular match action. Once they hit 18, regular playing time becomes key.
4. Make use of the IconsA new 'heart' icon communications player’s condition; hover over this icon to see a detailed breakdown of the various factors. Sharpness has also been made clearer with a variety of icons.
5. Master Player RecruitmentDominate the transfer market utilizing some new additions. One of the most useful is the ‘Ask Agent About Availability’ option. New recruitment meetings will also help you find the perfect players for your tactics.
- Source: Red Bull
- The text above is a brief excerpt of the linked source article. Visit that to find many more details.